CountryNet Software Pty Ltd is a leading Australian developer of school management software in a Software as a Service model, based in Tuggerah Business Park on the NSW Central Coast. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company using the latest technologies whilst enjoying a Central Coast lifestyle.
This is a full-time position located in Tuggerah, 90km north of Sydney CBD. Applications should be from Australian residents and include current residential town/suburb. If not within commuting distance, explain intentions for relocating if successful.
An attractive salary package will be offered depending on suitability and experience.
We are looking for a senior C# web application developer(5+ years’ experience) responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
The successful application will have the following responsibilities:
- Translate application specifications and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
The successful applicant will have the following demonstratable technical skills:
- Excellent C# skills, with a good knowledge of the .NET Framework and Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience writing reusable C# libraries
- Knowledge of and experience writing RESTful APIs
- Strong design skills, across various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools and processes