Unfortunately, organising parent teacher interviews often drains resources from school administration, and causes frustration for teachers, parents and students alike. Hours can be spent trying to organise teacher interviews with booking sheets … which may lie buried and untouched at the bottom of the school bag!
How PTO can help
- Administration staff load information into our secure system from the school database.
- School management may then modify the interview structure to suit their needs.
- Teachers login to see their classes and may click on students they particularly want interviews for.
- Parents login to see the classes their child/children are enrolled in, and in a few clicks the parent/teacher interviews are booked!
- Administration staff may book parent interviews easily on behalf of those parents without internet access.
How easy is that?