Why SSO? It is …
- Adaptable—schools modify the selection process, messages and terminology to suit them
- Environmentally Friendly—SSO can run paper-free!
- Flexible—bookings are made at any time via a secure internet link. Administrators may also make changes on behalf of students
- Simple Data Manipulation—all relevant student and subject data are uploaded into the system. Data can be easily modified once in the system.
- Additional Features—Schools may include internet links to web pages (or external documents) outside of SSO. This could include an authorisation form, additional course information or instruction sheets.
How it works
- We set up your SSO site for you based on your current subject selection requirements. The system prevents double booking subject lines, oversubscribing to classes, and can even guide students towards making balanced subject choices!
- Students login and are presented with all available subjects for them. They are guided through the selection process step-by-step. They may then print out or save the selection choices.
- Monitoring of SSO can be undertaken by multiple stakeholders, such as school management, students/parents, teachers, or department heads.
- Management may investigate selections using a free standing database system provides independent access to complete subject data for offline data manipulation
How easy is that?